Badminton Teachers Level 1 Course
- Develop technical and tactical understanding in singles and doubles
- Learn the correct way to teach skills, drills and routines
- Enhance organisational skills when running badminton clubs
- Master coaching systems and competitive formats for P.E. lessons
- Help with sequencing schemes of work
- Access to our online guidance (captured account) with a range of helpful resources for teaching and coaching badminton
What’s Included >
- Free session plans & teaching.
- PowerPoint presentations for BTEC / OCR
- Lots of sports specific warm-up activities & drills to teach ‘the shots’.
Ideal For >
- Trainee PGCE Teachers
- Sports Coaching Candidates at University
School-based sessions also available for young people to improve prior to GCSE & BTEC exams
Elite Training Services will help schools with the analysis, systems and scoring.