Community Sport And Health Officer – Level 3
Elite Training Services
Elite Training Services employs a dedicated team of sports coaches, physical educators and assessors with 30 years of occupational experience across the Active Leisure, Learning and Well-Being sector.
What Is End-Point Assessment?
Apprenticeship reform has played a major role in putting the employer in the driving seat. End-point assessment forms part of these changes by setting out a series of assessments that allows knowledge, skills and behaviours (KSBs) to be externally assessed by approved providers. This process has been developed by trailblazers (employers) to achieve assessment accuracy and maintain impartiality.
When Is EPA Completed?
An independent assessor will complete EPA once apprenticeship training has been completed and the employer deems the apprentice ready. The decision to proceed to EPA should be made once the employer is satisfied that the apprentice demonstrates all of the KSBs outlined in the end-point assessment plan.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR TRAINING PROVIDERS & EMPLOYERS
Employers will need to decide if they want their training provider to source an EPAO or if they want to choose one themselves.
Training providers will need to work with an EPOA to make sure their delivery style and content matches what is expected of learners at the EPA stage.
Employers and training providers will need to consider the costs associated with EPA.
Develop a contractual working relationship with Elite.
APPROACH TO END-POINT GATEWAY
END-POINT ASSESSMENT GATEWAY
Employer / line manager confident in occupational competence; training provider offered appropriate opportunities to learn; achieve Level 1 English and Maths and the test for level; achieved on programme attainment in areas classified by employers as minimum operating standards; a completed series of Reflective Accounts demonstrating mastery of the occupation.
- Mock assessment
- End-point assessment
Please call us on 0151 208 8034 for pricing.
TIMESCALE – 1 TO 2 DAYS:
We aim to complete the EPA in one to two days.
Why Choose Elite for your EPA?
- All staff work full time for Elite and this makes us very responsive and flexible for EPA
- Use of the EduCare Toolkit with over 14 modules for your learners to use as part of their training
- Over 30 years of Industry knowledge in sport, leisure, fitness and education
- All assessors are employed full time by Elite maintaining standardised assessments and giving immediate response to enquiries
- Assessors are experts in their field and highly skilled in assessing apprentices from all walks of life
- Excellent guidance and support for all standards supporting apprentices on programme and at Gateway
- Resources for tutors including Videos, PowerPoints, templates and info graphics etc
- Allocated EPA manager to guide you through the process
- Training and support days as standard (no extra charge)
- We pride ourselves on our response time
- Competitive prices for all End Point Assessments
- You can talk directly to staff that know and understand the standards and the EPA process